Advertising Concept Test
Preliminary testing of an advertisement concept, which may be realized as a storyline, storyboard or video, helps clients determine in what way the customers (including potential customers) will perceive the advertisement that is to be made. It also helps in the further development of the advertisement concept itself.
This method is suitable for an accumulation of qualitative information, connected with:
• emotional influence of the advertisement;
• rational influence of the advertisement;
• the connection of the advertisement to the product and brand;
• brand positioning;
• assessment and perception of the characters in the advertisement;
• applicability and influence of the advertisement slogan;
• provoking an intention for product purchase and use.