Customer satisfaction research
Identification and measuring of customer satisfaction with a particular company, product or service.
Customer satisfaction measuring is accomplished by means of:
• exploring clients' requirements towards a company, product or service;
• exploring the weight of every single requirement;
• exploring weak and strong sides of a company, product or service;
• exploring rival companies performance.
Results that are provided from this research may be used for:
• increasing consumer loyalty;
• attracting potential clients and increasing the activity of existing clients;
• improving the quality of service;
• improving personnel performance;
• decreasing service costs.