Research projects in which the needed information is collected and analysed within two or three days. Questionnaires are usually short - up to ten questions, and the interview itself is carried out over telephone.
Collecting different types of quantitative information:
• awareness and preference of products, brands and advertisements;
• purchase and consumption habits concerning a particular product;
• brand loyalty;
• brand image;
• calculation of market shares;
• identification of target groups;
• exploring public opinion on pressing issues;
• effects of advertisement and PR campaigns.