Secondary data analysis
Processing and analysis of readily available information (press and other media, specialised publications and reports, annual reports and other documents related to the topic in question).
• preliminary study of the field being examined;
• analysis of rival brands and companies.
• fast method for obtaining information;
• allows us to obtain the needed information with minimal funds.
Limitations of the method
• lack of current or reliable information concerning the particular field;
• lack of exact information (necessary to carry out additional research);
• not enough information.