Usage, Attitudes and Awareness
Basic quantitative research with the aim of uncovering the mechanisms that set markets in motion and the habits of the consumers of a particular brand.
Collection of quantitative information that is representative for the sample being examined and that is connected with:
• identification of the group of consumers that purchase a particular product or products;
• description of customer behaviour;
• purchased and used products and brands;
• frequency of purchase and use;
• place of purchase;
• preferred products and brands;
• motives/reasons for preferring to purchase and use a product;
• calculation of market shares;
• approval or rejection of hypotheses referring to qualitative research projects.