Research that is periodical; it includes several blocks with questions concerning different but comparable products. The sample parameters are standard (it concerns 18 year-olds and above); the sample description is made by using demographic characteristics: region, type of location, gender, age, education, employment, job position, field of employment, marital status, number of household members, number of children up to 14 years in household, average monthly income per household member, average monthly household income, ethnicity, etc.
Several clients participate in an Omnibus research project, and each only pays for and receives answers to the survey elements they have commissioned.
• market measuring - volumes, shares, penetration, frequency of purchases;
• measurement of brand loyalty;
• tracking of the image of the brand in question and others;
• assessment of the effectiveness of advertisement campaigns;
• assessment of the effectiveness of advertisement materials.